"My name is Tashi, I am Chinese-American and I have a twin sister named Bobo!"
Tashi wears her costume when she performs the ritual dance in the Tibetan Spring Festival. She wears her ensemble with a rainbow colored striped apron and turquoise boots. Tashi loves drawing and dancing, her favorite pal is a pet bunny named Roe.
- - Approximately 10” tall, handcrafted soft bodies
- An embroidered carrying pouch complements each doll
- 100% polyester, all new materials
- Surface wash, sponge clean only
- Meets ASTM Toy Safety Standards